Who we are
Croma Gio.Batta, is a family-owned company founded in 1935, which has always been involved in the sale and management of surgical instruments and medical devices, relying on a capillary and trained sales force, also capable of performing product specialist activities. Over the years, Croma Gio.Batta has diversified its skills to include the design and construction of sterilisation centres, positioning itself as a strategic partner for the development of customised solutions.
Croma Gio.Batta proposes to offer a highly integrated service with the processes managed by Hospitals, with the aim of contributing to the improvement of their operational and economic performance, guaranteeing the highest quality standards on the market.
The main services offered by Croma Gio.Batta include
- the supply of surgical instruments, electro-medical equipment and disposable and multi-use medical devices for surgical operating units, wards, outpatient clinics
- the integrated management of the Hospital’s surgical instrument fleet, from the joint design with surgeons of the kits required for the activity, to supply, service and maintenance
- the dimensioning, design and construction of sterilisation centres and operating theatres, including the supply of equipment and furniture
- support for projects aimed at analysing and reorganising the main health and support services, according to optimisation and HTA /Health Technology Assessment logics
In the Spanish market, Croma Gio.Batta positioned itself as a service provider, founding Croma Espana in 2012 with the aim of combining the supply, dimensioning, reconditioning and maintenance of surgical instruments with the design and management of sterilisation centres and operating theatres.
Croma Intermedicaión was created in 2021 following an alliance with a leading Spanish company in the management of sterilisation services. Following this alliance, Croma established its management model in a total of 7 hospitals in Madrid:
- Hospital Clínico San Carlos
- Principe de Asturias Hospital
- Infanta Cristina Hospital
- Hospital del Tajo
- Hospital del Sureste
- Cruz Roja Hospital
- Henares Hospital
In each of these hospitals, Croma has been able to adapt and capture the essence of operation required to meet the needs of the client.
With the strength and distinction of Croma, the healthcare sector will benefit from a much more specialised, sustainable and innovative offer.
PSIS – Integrated Sterilisation Hub in Service
Since 2000, Croma Gio.Batta has been directly managing various sterilisation centres, both with its own staff and with the hospital's staff, and in 2008 the 'PSIS' Integrated Sterilisation Hub in Service was born, able of serving a global volume of approximately 120,000 interventions per year in compliance with the highest quality and regulatory standards
The companies that have joined the Sterilisation Hub are:
- Padua Hospita, Padua
- ULSS 6 Euganea and related area
- ULSS 9 Scaligera and related area
- San Bonifacio Hospital, Verona
ATS ItaliaGo to website
ATS Italia was born in 2015 from the strategic union of the skills of Croma Gio.Batta, with the Aesculap Division of B.Braun Milano S.p.A., with the aim of providing a highly specialised technical and electronic equipment maintenance service in healthcare facilities.
Thanks to the work of qualified technicians, the functionality and the economic value will be maintained over time:
- Surgical instruments
- Electronic equipment
Containers can also be serviced on-site, directly at the customer's site, minimising device downtime and providing the end customer with a high value-added service.
The policy of
Croma Gio.Batta is distinguished by its constant focus on total quality, being UNI EN ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certified with the following scope: Distribution and commercialisation of surgical instruments, active medical devices and sterile disposable material.
Every product distributed by Croma Gio.Batta is quality and regulatory controlled to verify that it complies with the current standards required by the market for the commercialisation of medical devices.